Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

“Top Recipe Sites”

What really is a “top recipe site”?
 A “top recipe site” can vary from people to people, all depending on that person's taste. For example a "top recipe sites" for me would be a website with great recipes for all types of great food, like this recipe site I came across last month which you actually have to pay to get a great ebook and it gives you the secret recipes to 100s of resturants, but its awesome. But one of my favorite free ones is Foodnetwork.com because I love the channel and it have all types of recipes. Just look at what I made from a recipe from Recipe Secrets:

Although these might be my top recipe sites, yours might be completely different depending on your taste, like yours might be Allrecipes.com, which is great. All I am saying no one can really tell you your top recipe sites on you can but my recommendation is try out Recipe Secrets ebook by Clicking here or check out FoodNetwork.com for awesome free recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment