Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

What really is inside fast food?

We all have our favorite fast food places, rather its McDonald or the tasty burger joint down the street, we all have our favorites. I know one thing my favorite fast food meal is either the yummy Bacon Double Cheeseburger from Wendy's or a great pizza from Jets, look its so hard to choose:



All I know I love both of them, but back to the point. We love these fast foods, but really what is the food we eat?  So I asked a some people what is in fast food and these what was in fast food, and these are some of the responses, "What is in the fast food we eat?" "Do you know?" "I know I don't know" "I guess food".
Then again I asked the same people what do you think McDonald's burgers be so good, the response were "Because they have a secret ingredient" "Because they add something extra in it" "I don't know I guess they add something to it." and "Because they're McDonald's and Im Lovin' It"
Basically the point I am trying to make is we don't really know what is this food we eat any of the employees can add something extra in it. In fact, Taco Bell only use up to 80% real beef in their tacos, what's the rest of the 20%, I don't know do you?
But don't worry I'm not trying to scare you I'm only informing you, because all of these restaurants should be using FDA approved ingredients. But if you are still worried there are ways to still enjoy your awesome fast food with knowing what is in it by cooking it yourself? How? you may ask, by using  Recipe Secrets. Recipe Secrets is a huge collection of restaurant recipes including PF Chang's, Red Lobster, McDonald's, KFC and so much more. 
So check it out by Clicking Here

No comments:

Post a Comment